- 1.0 About Virgin Gold
- 1.01 What is Virgin Gold?
- Virgin Gold Mining Corporation (VGMC) is an investment holding company that ventures in gold mining and exploration.
- 1.02 Where is Virgin Gold based?
- Virgin Gold is based in Panama, an international offshore tax-free financial center.
- 1.03 Where and what does Virgin Gold operate in?
- Virgin Gold currently operates in parts of Africa and South America and is focused on growing shareholders’ value through joint ventures, acquisitions, exploration and the development of potentially large-scale gold mining projects.
- 1.04 Why is Virgin Gold based off-shore while operating onshore?
- Virgin Gold utilizes various offshore vehicles to facilitate its onshore business operations. This means that we are able to generate maximum revenue and legitimately pay tax-free dividends to our shareholders.
- 2.0 About Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS)
- 2.01 What is Virgin Gold CPS?
- Virgin Gold is currently undergoing an exercise that issues fresh Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS). It invites willing investors worldwide to join in this offer. CPS is a type of stock that has conversion prices named at issuance, so it can be converted to the company's common stocks at the set rate. Virgin Gold CPS holders will receive fixed monthly dividends and reserve full rights to convert their stocks into common stocks. This can be done by paying 50% of the price difference between their CPS subscription price and IPO price when Virgin Gold launches an Initial Public Offering (IPO). For example, if a Virgin Gold CPS holder subscribed his CPS at $1.20 and the IPO offering price is $4.20; he will then need to pay 50% x (4.20 – 1.20) = $1.50 per share in order to convert his CPS to public listed common shares.
Mengikut Blog Yang Baik Kandungan Dan Manfaat
"Sesiapa yang mengajak ke jalan mengerjakan sesuatu amal yang baik, adalah baginya pahala sebanyak pahala orang-orang yang menurutnya, dengan tidak mengurangi sedikit pun pahala itu dari pahala-pahala mereka, dan (sebaliknya) sesiapa yang mengajak kejalan mengerjakan sesuatu amal yang menyesatkan, adalah ia menanggung dosa sebanyak dosa orang-orang yang menurutnya, dengan tidak mengurangi sedikit pun dosa itu dan dosa-dosa mereka."
Sunday, March 20, 2011
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم